Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I'm Back


Finally...I made my way back to blogspot.  A forgotten password and a platefull of activities have distracted me.  Thanks to Cadet Joe West who asked me a few weeks ago where my blog had went...well...its back.

Updates:  Currently, still the TP at CFOT Western Territory USA

Me - Finished 2nd Intensive in the Dmin program at Gordon Conwell Theological Seminary.  Working on 3rd Intensive and pounding out my thesis on "The Sabbath and The Salvationist."

Laura and Adam Fyn got married in July 2012 and have moved to NY where they are both working with the Salvation Army in the Greater NY Division

Alex received certification in training for enviromental health systems as a technician in supervisor roles for asbestos removal (and other things)  He is working as an independant contractor.  Currently on a three week job in Taft, CA.

Victoria successfully completed the 10th grade at PV High, is working part time and going to summer school this summer.  The big junior year ahead.

Cindy completed her Arrow Leadership training in February and has been extremely busy at Crestmont with a mryaid of ministry opportunities.

Of substance:



"First, there is absolutely nothing in what Jesus himself or his early followers taught that suggests you can decide just to enjoy forgiveness at Jesus’s expense and have nothing more to do with him." Dallas Willard

More stuff coming as I will revive this blog and share....

Blessings.

2 comments:

Joe West said...

Major Foley, I'd be very interested in reading the finished thesis!

Joe West said...

Major Foley, I'd be very interested in reading the finished thesis!